Growing competition has come to stay in almost every field of business activity.
Most enterprises are to contend with competition not just from local players, but also global ones.
Much of success in today's market place depends on the ability of the Enterprise to respond to Customer needs with
promptness, through having an efficient, on-line Information System and a cost-effective communication channel
in place, which can be relied upon every time. The enterprise also needs the decision-making tools that help clinch
deals. CyberOffice leverages the power of the Internet to seamlessly interface the
Enterprise with its entire network of Multi-locational Operations, and is perhaps the most
dependable e-Business Solution meeting all of these success needs.
CyberOffice is a fully Web-enabled Enterprise Solution, integrating
the operations of all your Regional Offices, Branches, Stock Locations, Sales / Service Outlets and all
other Multi-locational operations with the Corporate Office, in real-time, including
on-line Supply Chain management and on-line Customer Account management. The application resides
on a secure Web Server and is database driven. The database dynamically accepts all transactions
submitted by the different users at various locations and gets updated Online. The interactive content
of CyberOffice enables company personnel to obtain information, from the continuously updated database.
Advance Warning Systems for
- Stock Outs / Stocks falling below Re-order levels
- Customer / Dealer exceeding Credit Limits
- Reporting of exceptions, for timely action
- Disallowing transactions that violate policies
- Any other client defined events / situations
|Back to Top|
||Hardware & Software firewalls on Web Server.
||Daily back-up of Database on Web Server as well as back up on Local LAN Server.
||Does not accept Virus carrying file formats.
||Every visit to the site is logged & monitored.
|Back to Top|
The Key Benefits
||Win 2000, Win NT, UNIX
||Oracle, MS SQL Server, Sybase SQL, DB2
CyberOffice is completely Platform Independent, and can be customized to smoothly interface with any ERP or existing back-end database that the organization has.
|Back to Top
More Intangible Benefits
Interactive Communication Tools
- Top Management decision-making more effective due to availability of real-time information.
- Improved Customer Relationship Management through transparent servicing.
- Improved Customer Redressal System - their requirements / complaints / suggestions are received on-line and can be attended to with minimum delay.
- Communication between key people of the organization becomes location-independent.
- Reduction in effective manpower. CyberOffice eliminates duplication of work, thereby releasing manpower for re-deployment.
- CyberOffice comes with complete online Enterprise Message Suite comprising of Messaging, Query / Response System, Discussion Forum and Chat
Back to Top